Company Info: JobsWe're always looking for motivated people to join us in our retail stores; we're especially interested if you share our love of the outdoors, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please follow the application instructions listed within each job description.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for either in the email subject line, and/or in your cover letter. If sending in a general application, clearly identify it as such. Please keep the size of your email under 500K (including attachments).
We receive a large volume of résumés, so it may take a week or more for us to reply. Please be patient.
Lastly, we work very hard to minimize our impacts on the environment, and we strongly believe that one person's actions can make a difference in the health of our environment. In keeping with these values, we appreciate sensitivity to environmental concerns in the preparation of your résumé materials. Please be environmentally responsible in the presentation of your information.
Thank you for your interest in Patagonia.
- Associate Production Manager/Sales Sample Coordinator
- Cook - Seasonal
- Director of Global PR & Communications
- E-commerce Marketing Analyst
- HR Services - Ventura
- HR Services, Retail
- Infant Toddler Classroom Manager
- Infant-Toddler Bilingual Support Staff
- Managing Editor -Brand, Enviro and Sportswear
- Marketing Operations Manager – Technical Outdoor
- Material Innovation Engineer
- Merchandise Planner
- Product Developer- Equipment
- Product Line Manager- Snow
- Project Manager -AX
- Sr. HRIS Analyst
- Substitute Teacher
- Supply Planning Analyst
- Talent Management Analyst
Reno Service Center, NV
- Customer Service Floor Supervisor
- Customer Service Lead Floor Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative
- International Wholesale Planning Manager
- Merchandise Processor