The morning dawns cool, crisp and dry. By lunch, a warm front dumps torrential rain. And before the river can go out, the cold front arrives with wet flurries and icy wind. With our new 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket, you can fish through it all in complete comfort. The outer shell is made from H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish - the same fabric we use for our toughest waders. Three external TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets hold fly boxes, while the waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® main zipper holds back the weather. The vented, fully adjustable hood stays in place even at high boat speeds. Inside, a Nano Puff® Shirt (insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE) keeps you warm, and snaps out to be worn alone when the deluge lets up. Put it all together and you have a fly-fishing jacket that helps you keep up with weather conditions - no matter how fast they change.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff® Shirt snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front shirt with two-side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable liner: Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 932 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.