Lightweight and superwarm, the Nano Puff® Jacket is like a baby's favorite snuggly comforter, but with sleeves, pockets and a full-zip front. Windproof and water-resistant, it handles fickle climes by combining a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 100% polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior of this jacket holds ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Additional cold-weather features: internal wind flap and zipper garage, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls and stay-put spandex binding at cuffs.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight insulation made of 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.