- Lightweight and wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Snug spandex binding on hood, sleeves and leg openings provide a secure fit
- Convertible hand covers
- Angled long zipper has wind flap and a zipper garage for diaper changes and easy on/off
- Split-leg construction works well with backpack, car or bike seat
- Gusseted crotch diminishes ride-up, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.