- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Fold-over elastic waist for comfort
- Gusseted crotch provides comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and to seal out chill
- Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for boys and girls
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.