Proof that opposites attract. One side of the versatile Baby Reversible Shelled Synchilla® Jacket has a wind- and water-resistant nylon faille shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to thwart all things wet and gusty; the other, a thick polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece to provide soft comfort. Both keep baby warm and happy and share a full-zip-through stand-up collar with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe; spandex binding at sleeve cuff and hem seal out chill. Shell side has reflective trim on front and back yoke, and zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective pulls; fleece side features on-seam pockets.
- Wind- and water-resistant nylon shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; jacket reverses to a color blocked print made of soft recycled polyester fleece
- Full-zip through stand-up collar with zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Shell side with reflective trim on front and back yoke
- Shell side with zippered handwarmer pockets and reflective pulls; fleece side with on-seam pockets
- Spandex binding at sleeve cuff and hem to seal out chill
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- 281 g (9.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.