As the squall moves in, put this jacket into reverse so baby can keep moving forward. The shell side is made of 100% polyester plain weave treated with a (durable water repellent) finish to keep moisture at bay. The 4.6-oz 100% microdenier polyester fleece (87% recycled) side provides soft comfort over baselayers or up against the skin. Technical benefits include zip-through collar with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe, zip-off three-panel hood with spandex binding to hug the face and high visibility reflective trim on shell side. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers on shell side; two side-seam handwarmers on fleece side.
- Durable polyester plain-weave shell reverses to a microdenier fleece jacket; shell fabric treated with a (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood fits comfortably around face and zips off with ease
- Shell side: two zippered handwarmer pockets; fleece side: two side-seam handwarmer pockets
- Zip-through collar with zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Color blocked sleeve and yoke on shell side
- Spandex binding around hood, sleeve opening, and hem for clean finish
- Reflective trim on front and back yoke seam on shell side; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece: 4.6-oz 100% microdenier polyester fleece (87% recycled)
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.