- Warm and wind-resistant shell/fleece combination
- Long earflaps protect ears in cold weather
- Double snaps on earflaps snap-up on top of hat or under chin for secure fit
- Paneled construction for a snug fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.