- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier; fully-taped seams and Deluge® DWR finish; warm 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays dry even when wet
- Low-profile adjustment in straps for extra comfort and flexibility for growth spurts
- Deep center front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist decreases bulk for improved movement
- Covered zip stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective pull; articulated knees
- Doubled fabric at hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot to seal out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keeps pant from riding up
- Grow-fit feature adds 2 ̋ in legs for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill, 100% polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.