- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier; fully-taped seams and Deluge® DWR finish; 200-g Quallofil® insulation stays dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim for secure fit
- Raglan sleeves for mobility; warm and comfortable fleece lining on collar
- Full-front zip with external wind flap and hook-and-loop closure; two set-in zippered handwarmer pockets; all with reflective webbing pulls
- Back seaming with reflective trim
- Elasticized sleeve cuff and back hem allow mobility with layers
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2" for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester
- 369 g (13 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.