If only your tool chest were this tough. Made from waterproof fabric with water-resistant construction and zippers, our smallest Black Hole Duffel bag protects your gear from rain, rough handling and miles of traveling abuse. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 793 g (1 lb 12 oz)
- Made in Philippines.