- Lightweight polyester ripstop fabric is windproof and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Fleece-lined collar adds warmth and comfort
- Diagonal quilting on side panels improves shaping, vertical quilting on collar for less bulk
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; elastic cuffs; drawcord at waist
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Solid shell: 2.3-oz 100% polyester ripstop. Printed shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 447 g (15.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.