When the days get longer and the wind blows in from the northwest, wrap your boy in the Down Sweater. It's absolutely breeze stopping, highly compressible and insulated with 600-fill-power European goose down, so he can maintain his core warmth throughout the season. The polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. With two zippered pockets and reflective webbing pulls, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label; can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.