- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 100-g Thermogreen stays warm and dry even when wet
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment; zippered fly with double snap closure; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; two gusseted patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach ski pass
- Workwear style with reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem; articulated knees
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2˝
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the Boys' 3-in-1 and Boys' Snow Flyer jackets
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and seals out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 601 g (21.2 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.