Windproof, water-resistant and warm, the Nano Puff® Jacket is an every-season stalwart, performing yeoman service as an outer layer in cool weather and as an insulating midlayer when things get really cold. Its tear-resistant fabric, made of 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop, has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed spring rain. A carefully designed quilt pattern holds the lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in place for long-lasting wear. Zippered handwarmers (with reflective webbing pulls) and a tall collar provide additional protection. Other details include an internal wind flap behind the front zipper, spandex binding at the sleeve openings, adjustable drawcord hem, internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuffsack) and a hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight insulation made of 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.