Airy, crushable-yet-resilient, and back by popular demand: The Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and Supplex® nylon for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor. The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches, and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your Strider Pro shorts. A Coolmax headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
- The brim and front are made of classic Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Coolmax® headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex® nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in China.