These extra-warm hiking socks feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks comfortably in place. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Over-the-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in USA.