- Main compartment holds a week’s worth of clothes; fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 4422 g (9 lbs 12 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.