This two-compartment backpack carries the heavier loads of city commuters, full-time students and hikers facing a day of unsettled weather in the mountains. Its large main pocket holds bulky items and comes with a padded sleeve that's raised above the bottom of the pack to hold most 17-inch laptops. The sleeve also has a tube port and accepts a hydration reservoir when you hit the trail. A second compartment holds daily supplies such as keys, a paperback, pens and a phone. A zippered exterior pocket provides easy access to a wallet, an exterior stuff pocket stashes a shell, two stretch pockets hold water bottles, and a brushed tricot-lined pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. To carry it all comfortably, the Fuego uses heat-venting Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel. With a webbing waistbelt, adjustable sternum strap (with an emergency whistle) and compression straps to stabilize the load. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; large stash pocket for bulky items; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier ballistic nylon. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 867 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.