- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and durable 2.5-layer nylon contrast with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR finish; fully-taped seams; 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Outer shell: Three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit; full-zip with external storm flap and a hook-and-loop closure and mini internal zipper cover
- Shell with contrast yoke and side panel detail and a mini-powder skirt to seal out snow; powder skirt attaches to Snowbelle Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; one internal drawcord at hem; adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Collar lined with brushed polyester jersey and a spandex binding finish; liner is quilted for a street-savvy look
- Girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop. Shell contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish. Shell lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1072 g (37.8 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.