- Windproof and lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Compressible and lightweight 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Protective deep hood has lapover construction in front and can be rolled down into a shawl for stylish warmth
- Two-way full-length zipper with internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Two on-seam microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Internal elasticized cuff to seal out cold
- Slightly contoured for girl-friendly fit; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.