- Lightweight, windproof polyester shell has high tear-strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label; can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.