- Lightweight, windproof polyester shell has high tear-strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap; two handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Comfortable quilt-through construction with side panels for a feminine fit
- Spandex binding around armholes
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.