- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and durable 2.5-layer contrast with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully-taped seams; 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays dry even when wet
- Removable hood with zipper, snaps and soft-lock pulls for a snug fit and extra warmth (hood features not on XS); hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar; full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; one internal drop-in pocket for gloves and goggles; one hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt to seal out snow attaches to Insulated Snowbelle Pants; integrated drawcord and cord locks at bottom hem for secure fit
- Reflective chest logo; internal pass ring; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Body and sleeves: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 754 g (26.6 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.