Chasing springtime windswell means, well, wind. This warm girls' jacket has a wind- and tear-resistant 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester, it serves as outerwear in cool conditions or as a midlayer when temperatures drop. The full-zip front has an internal wind flap and a zipper garage for chin comfort. Spandex at the sleeve cuff, and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out cold air. The zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls, and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of the owner.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight insulation made of 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.