- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 150-g Thermogreen stays warm even when wet
- Removable hood has a zipper, snaps, and soft-lock pulls for snug fit and extra warmth (this feature not on XS); hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar; full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2˝; elastic cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure; two insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Girls' Go-Snow Pants; integrated drawcord and cord locks at bottom hem secure fit
- Reflective logo
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 739 g (26.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.