Around town or around the Horn, this duffel accommodates your best khakis and button-downs for an overnighter, or a rope, rack and climbing shoes for the crag. With space enough for several days, it still stuffs into its own pocket. A large, zippered main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. The webbing handles adjust for use as either a backpack or duffel. An exterior side pocket zips in small items; the side pocket holds your wallet and phone. Compression straps squeeze the load down to reduce the duffel's size. This versatile gear bag is made from 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. The base is reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric provides excellent tear resistance
- Large main compartment
- Zippered side pocket with internal key clip for small essentials
- Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands-free use on the go
- Top-mounted, dual-adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.