This travel bag carries your day-to-day cache close to your body so you can maneuver through cobbled streets, crowded fish markets and rush-hour subway commutes with the dexterity of a Parisian taxi driver. The ultralight double-ripstop fabric molds to the shape of your back to stay clear of your arms. The main compartment is roomy enough for a map, lunch and a shell, with extra space for found treasures. One organizational pocket, with a keychain clip, holds easily lost items and side-mounted mesh pocket on the side holds your water bottle. A 3-point-adjustable mesh shoulder strap (with an electronics pocket for your phone or audio device) keeps the pack secure against the body, and the entire pack stuffs into its own pocket. Waistbelt tucks into sleeve. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric provides excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment has internal pocket for organization and a key clip
- Side-mounted mesh water-bottle pocket
- Breathable, three-point adjustable mesh shoulder strap with electronics pocket; waistbelt tucks into sleeve
- Bag stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.