Our warmest synthetic baselayer for the deep freeze of Bridger Bowl also works as an outer layer for an early season ascent of the DNB. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Capilene 4 has a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers, and an internal grid structure that retains warmth, wicks perspiration, and breathes. With a deep zipper, forward-set seams, a slight drop tail, plus a discreet zippered chest pocket that's easily accessed beneath layers. Made of 5.3-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (50% recycled)/7% spandex, with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Our warmest baselayer fabric, Capilene 4 offers great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Interior grid wicks moisture, trims bulk and provides warmth
- Smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath straps
- Vertical zippered chest pocket holds essentials, is easily accessed
- Drop-tail hem
- 5.3-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (50% recycled)/8% spandex, with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.