An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth jersey face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.