Sharing a sleeping bag with your climbing partner is just part of the alpine experience. For the truly committed, we offer Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, they have a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against the skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, functional fly and a gusseted crotch for the full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric that has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.