In the Wind Rivers, the length of the snowstorms determines the difference between the summer climbing season and full-on winter. Keep your body warm for the predawn start and the afternoon flurry with this soft, stretchy and compressible Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight baselayer - the warmest in the Capilene family. Its smooth jersey face glides beneath layers, and the soft, brushed fleece interior traps heat and wicks moisture from your skin. The zip-neck features a deep zipper, a snug-fitting collar, offset shoulder seams and yoke, tuckable hem length, a zipper garage and a draft flap to block cold. Made of 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath straps
- Drop-tail hem
- Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.