- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.