- Ultralight, windproof shell is made of recycled polyester ripstop that's treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with superwarm and ultracompressible Thermogreen® recycled polyester
- Full-length front zipper backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered interior chest pocket
- Durable, covered-elastic wrist closures and drawcord hem
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave taffeta. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in collar and wind flap) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90%recycled)
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.