When there's no entry fee but sore legs, and stunning views come for free, devout trail runners find their rewards. Our ultra-light, slim-fitting Houdini® Jacket can help, with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that breathes, blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multi-hour adventure runs. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayers, the hood cinches with a single pull and won't pinch your ears, and the cording, toggles and elastic cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.