When a midwinter nor'easter hits, the plunging mercury can make New England feel like the Antarctic. With a durable wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon shell, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft high-pile fleece lining, the Isthmus Parka keeps you warm and dry as you batten down against the wind. A fully adjustable and removable fleece-lined hood seals out the chill, and the full-length 2-way zipper is overlaid with a snapped wind flap for additional warmth. Two zippered and welted chest pockets and internal zippered left-chest pocket; two flap pockets on lower torso have snaps and side-entry handwarmers. All pockets lined with brushed tricot. Adjustable cuffs with snaps, and elasticized and adjustable drawcord at waist. Lower hip length. Regular fit.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- 2-way zipper with wind flap and snaps; fully adjustable and removable hood
- Pockets: two zippered, welted chest pockets and internal zippered left-chest; two flap pockets with snaps on lower torso have side-entry handwarmers. All pockets lined with brushed tricot
- Adjustable cuffs with snaps; elasticized, adjustable drawcord at waist
- Lower hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece
- 984 g (34.7 oz)
- Made in China.