No Siesta, Infinite Spur, Exocet. For serious mixed climbing, our alpine ambassadors wanted a pared-down pullover with storm-level protection and excellent breathability. We teamed with Polartec® to deliver a soft-shell breakthrough. Power Shield® Pro fabric fills the gap between traditional soft and hard shells, offering unprecedented stretch, breathability and wind protection in a water resistant 3-layer package. The Knifeblade has a pliable feel, slides easily over layers and is durable against big-route abuse. It has two water-resistant zippered chest pockets placed to avoid a harness or pack, low-profile cuff closures and Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- Two vertical chest pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop-closure cuffs with pleated gusset
- 5.8-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
- 482 g (17 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.