The Pacific Northwest beckons with forest trails, but dress for cold, foggy weather. Made of a soft and long-wearing recycled wool blend, the well-built, rugged Gerard Shirt offers cozy natural warmth while your dinner stew bubbles on the stove. Featuring a traditional button front with twin chest patch pockets, offset shoulder seams, a rear pleat at each shoulder and subtle shirttail hem. The top left placket has a climbing-inspired rope closure, and the cuffs, collar stand and chest pocket flaps are lined with durable brushed organic cotton canvas.
- Warm and durable recycled wool/polyester/nylon blend
- Traditional button-front shirt with patch chest pockets; climbing-rope-inspired closure at top left placket
- Collar stand, cuffs, and chest-pocket flaps lined with durable, brushed organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- Offset shoulder seams and rear pleat at each shoulder; contrast color on bartacks
- Subtle shirttail hem
- 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in China.