- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric with Hardface® Technology is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the shoulders, chest, upper arms and hood repels precip
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Chest pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated reverse-coil zippers; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers and storm flaps
- Full-reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (22 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.