Take our classic Nano Puff® Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the Nano Puff Jacket - an insulated jacket in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The wind-blocking,100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and also glides effortlessly between layers. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a shaped fit and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage adds chin comfort when zipped up. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.