- Strong triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven on the shoulders and back
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Shaped cuff for hand coverage
- Elastic binding and drawcord hem for secure fit
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and center back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch-woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.