Whether hiking for hours on end or charging chest-deep pow at Revelstoke, these advanced bibs provide total protection for riding the biggest lines in the worst weather. They feature lightweight yet durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro nylon fabric for the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance, three-layer reinforcements for exceptional durability, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a micro-grid interior for optimal breathability. The full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, internal customization for a personalized fit, and a center-front zip for venting heat. Our Slim Zip zippers provide watertight protection and reduce weight and bulk. Other details include articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for full mobility, thigh vents for climate control, tough scuff guards, internal gaiters and four pockets (two handwarmers and two thigh, drop-in cargos).
- Lightweight, durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric for the best in durable waterproof/breathable performance
- Full-coverage bibs with drop-seat configuration and center-front zip with single snap closure for venting; adjustable, internal pull tabs at back of waist customize the fit
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, and two thigh drop-in cargo
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 575 g (20.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro products meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. The 3-layer construction comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.