The new styling and fit of the Primo make it the go-to jacket for ambassadors Pep Fujas and Josh Dirksen. A perfect complement to their legendary shred anything style, the Primo is our most durable hard shell for charging in all types of weather from bell to bell. Built with bomber, 3-layer, recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off slush and sleet. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, and the patented Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for on-the-fly adjustments. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk; burly Vislon® center-front zip that’s easy to use; a sleek, low-profile powder skirt that stays in place whether secured or not (with a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® snow pants); pit zips for ventilation; a highly articulated fit for ease of movement and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one forearm, and two interior pockets (one drop in and one zippered stash).
- Tough 3-layer 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in; one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- 703 g (24.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The 3-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.