Bouncing south of the border with four spare tires and a few jerry cans of fuel, the super-flexible R1® Long-Sleeved Spring Suit offers full-arm warmth for destinations with warm air and slightly cooler water. Handmade with high-quality neoprene and a fast-drying recycled polyester lining, wetsuit features include an extended flap closure at the neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure for comfort, and center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel for a stronger seal and easy entry. Wrist cuffs are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm recycled polyester grid lining dries quickly and improves flexibility
- Extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Wrist cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
- Glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
- 969 g (34.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.