Off the top in overhead surf or kite sessions when the wind turns side-shore, the R1® Back-Zip Short-Sleeved Full Suit offers a blend of warmth and flexibility for high performance in warmer waters. Handmade with high-quality neoprene and a fast-drying recycled polyester lining, wetsuit features include flexible one-piece front panel, extended flap closure at the neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure for increased comfort, and center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel for a stronger seal and easier entry. Ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing. Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm recycled polyester grid lining dries quickly and improves flexibility
- One-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has a recycled polyester grid lining, and separates the zipper teeth from the skin for comfort; extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling; ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
- 918 g (32.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.