Back in the barrel or 20 feet down with speargun in hand, the R1® Back-Zip Short-Sleeved Spring Suit offers a blend of comfort and flexibility for unmatched warm water performance. Handmade with high-quality neoprene and a fast-drying recycled polyester lining, wetsuit features include an extended flap closure at the neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure for increased comfort, and a center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel for a stronger seal and easier entry. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm recycled polyester grid lining dries quickly and improves flexibility
- Extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
- 737 g (26 oz)
- Made in Thailand.