Pulling into Black's barrels on the first real swell of the season, the R1® Front-Zip Full Suit offers unparalleled freedom of movement for high-performance surfing in warmer waters. With high-quality, super-flexible 2.5mm neoprene and a lightweight and fast-drying 50% recycled polyester lining in the torso and thighs, it gives you optimal stretch, comfort and warmth when you're scrambling to the peak or pushing yourself over the ledge. Features include external sealing on all seams to eliminate leaks, ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing, anatomical patterning, simple front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a nylon jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; durable recycled polyester jersey fabric on the outside of the seat and legs
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 1116 g (39.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.