Pulling into Black’s barrels on the first real swell of the season, the new R1® Front-Zip Full Suit offers unparalleled freedom of movement for high-performance surfing in warmer waters. With high-quality, super-flexible 2.5mm neoprene and a lightweight and fast-drying polyester (50% recycled) lining in the torso and thighs, it gives you optimal stretch, comfort and warmth when you’re scrambling to the peak or pushing yourself over the ledge. Features include 100% external seam sealing to eliminate leaks, heat-pressed ankle cuffs to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing, anatomical patterning, simple front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured and reinforced for strength.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm recycled polyester grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a nylon jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; durable recycled polyester jersey fabric on the outside of the seat and legs
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 1117 g (39.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.