Spend enough time chasing surf and you’ll learn that you don’t have to be in Chile or Canada to be cold in the lineup. Rated for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the handmade Reversible R1® Top provides crucial full-length warmth when you’re paddling out in the pre-dawn chill or waiting for waves when the trades are up. Made with fully reversible 2mm neoprene, it’s a formfitting, high-performance top that extends your time in the water. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility, and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort, and durability.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at neck for a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Front loop for board short tie-in compatibility
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams are sewn with a flatlock construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and interior
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.