- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry time
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs, underarms and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.