Whether it’s beefy reef-break, peaky bodysurf barrels or sand-bottomed point slides, the handmade R1® Reversible Vest is a versatile, high-performance vest for aquatic adventures in warmer destinations. Designed for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the formfitting, fully reversible 2mm neoprene holds warmth in your core, keeping both comfort level and wave count high. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility, and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort, and durability. Also, the intangible benefits of fewer stinging coral cuts when you straighten out and get washed over the reef.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams are sewn with a flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and interior
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.